SilversReviews

Silver's Reviews

Everything To Lose

Everything to Lose: A Novel - Andrew Gross

What would you do if you found a half million dollars, hid the money, laundered the money, and then found out that it was money that someone would kill for to get it back?

Hilary was being a good Samaritan when she stopped to help at the scene of an accident, but what she didn't know was that the accident victim had a satchel of money in the car that didn't belong to him and that definitely didn't belong to her.  The money would really help Hilary pay her bills, though, since she was spending her last dollar this month, but what she didn't know was that same money would get her involved with dangerous people.

EVERYTHING TO LOSE pulls you in and won't let you go.  You will feel the terror of every descriptive scene. The characters ​include lovable Brandon, no-conscience, evil Charlie, and believable Hilary because of her situation.

If you enjoy intrigue, edge-of-your-seat action, scary decisions, murder, long-time grudges, and terrifying characters you won't want to miss EVERYTHING TO LOSE.  It is a thriller at its best.

This is the first Andrew Gross book I have read, and I wasn't disappointed.  EVERYTHING TO LOSE was full of suspense until the very last word.  5/5

This book was given to me free of charge and without compensation by the publisher in return for an honest review.
Source: http://silversolara.blogspot.com