SilversReviews

Silver's Reviews

The Good Daughter

The Good Daughter - Alexandra Burt

A childhood filled with secrets about her identity and her life, never going to school, and always on the move until her mother finally came back to Aurora, Texas.

That is what Dahlia dealt with throughout her childhood. Dahlia left it all when she could and didn't return to Aurora until 15 years later only to find her mother still secretive and not in good health mentally or physically.

Dahlia finds out things that now make sense and a lot of things that don't as she remembers how they lived and begins to questions her mother.

THE GOOD DAUGHTER was very well written, had a different but good plot, and is a page-turning read.

There is one mysterious character that didn't seem to have a connection at first, but then everything fell into place for a truly marvelous, unique book.

THE GOOD DAUGHTER is for those readers who like family sagas but a family that is a bit strange.

I enjoyed THE GOOD DAUGHTER because of the mystery and the unconventional characters. 4/5

This book was given to me free of charge and without compensation by the publisher in return for an honest review.

Source: http://silversolara.blogspot.com