SilversReviews

Silver's Reviews

Tahoe Dark

Tahoe Dark (Owen Mckenna Mystery Thriller) - Todd Borg

Familiar characters we love, more murders than you care to hear of, but as always Owen McKenna has everything covered.

Todd Borg's latest, marvelous thriller, TAHOE DARK, includes a kidnapping, a murder of the father of the kidnapped son, a robbery of an armored truck, and old grudges coming to the surface. TAHOE DARK is packed with action and twists. The surprises just keep on coming, and Owen keeps on resolving them.

TAHOE DARK continues the tradition of Todd Borg's excellence with his wonderful descriptions and plot lines. You think the characters have had enough, and then along comes a situation that is somehow connected to the previous one. The action doesn't stop, and it all smoothly flows and connects. ‚Äč

The ending comes crashing in with the final scene being another Todd Borg masterpiece.

Give yourself a treat and read a TAHOE book. ENJOY when you do. 5/5

This book was given to me free of charge and without compensation by the author in return for an honest review.

Source: http://silversolara.blogspot.com