SilversReviews

Silver's Reviews

Wedlocked

Wedlocked: A Novel - Bonnie Trachtenberg
Her family, her friends, her groom, and the happiest day of her life.....really?.....Could have fooled Rebecca about the happiest day of her life.  If her married life was going to be anything like her wedding day....well, she figured she made the biggest mistake of her life.

Rebecca was a fun-loving, thirty something and wasn't sure she ever wanted to be married, but there she was in her wedding dress and finding things out about her groom that she really didn't want to know.  At least her pre-marriage days as a struggling actress had been enjoyable even though they were mixed with a few bad memories.

This book is so fun....it has career situations, life situations, and family situations that you may be able to relate to.  It is a page turner in all respects.....you even get a virtual visit of Italy, a tour of a Tuscan villa, and a mouthwatering visit to an authentic, quaint Italian restaurant. :) Che Bella!!!

It is a wonderful, amusing escape.  I really enjoyed it....you will find yourself laughing throughout the book and also being enraged along with Rebecca. Don't miss the read....it is splendid!!!  You will love it….I certainly did.  5/5

Source: http://silversolara.blogspot.com