SilversReviews

Silver's Reviews

The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper

The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper - Phaedra Patrick

How could a charm bracelet stir up so many emotions and curiosity?

After Arthur's wife passed away and he was cleaning out her things, his discovery of a hidden charm bracelet had him curious about what each charm meant.  He also wanted to know ​why he never saw Miriam wearing it and why she had it hidden ​in the toe of a boot.

This charm bracelet pulled him out of his hermit slump and onto adventures he never dreamed of as he traced where each charm came from and what their meaning was to Miriam.  He had a few surprises.

Every adventure made him wonder what his wife's life was like before she met him. He couldn't stop searching for the meaning of each charm. These adventures also made him feel guilty he never took Miriam anywhere.

Arthur's finds and discussions with the people he met left him happier and more confident.  He also was helping those he met come to grips with what they were dealing with.

Arthur was an ​absolutely endearing, charming, sweet character for me.  I really enjoyed his antics and his thinking​ and especially the adventures he took us on.​  We traveled the globe with him.  I wanted to know the answers about the charms too and loved sharing Arthur's days.

THE CURIOUS CHARMS OF ARTHUR PEPPER is an adorable, enchanting, uplifting read.  Be prepared to fall in love with Arthur Pepper.

​THE CURIOUS CHARMS OF ARTHUR PEPPER has a very clever, enjoyable story line that gives you a nice cozy feeling.  It felt like a big hug that you didn't want to end.

Give yourself a marvelous treat, and don't miss reading THE CURIOUS CHARMS OF ARTHUR PEPPER.

There aren't enough delightful words to describe this book.  5/5

This book was given to me free of charge and without compensation by the publisher in return for an honest review.

Source: http://silversolara.blogspot.com