SilversReviews

Silver's Reviews

The Other Widow

The Other Widow: A Novel - Susan Crawford

Was it really an accident?

Who was the other person in the car with Joe?

Why was a million dollar insurance policy taken out not even a month before the accident?

We meet Joe, Samuel, Karen, Dorrie, ​Edward, ​and Maggie.  Husbands and wives who were not faithful​, Joe's boss, and an insurance agent who used to be a policeman reviewing the life insurance policy.

​After Joe was killed in a car accident, the tension builds, the characters show their true colors, and secrets become revealed.

THE OTHER WIDOW is definitely a page turner with the reader questioning who might have been at fault for the accident and if the characters were as honest and upright as they made themselves appear especially Edward.

THE OTHER WIDOW kept me wondering what was up with the characters and how they played into each other's lives.  As you follow the characters, you can't help but become more involved in the story line and their lives.

I really liked the book and had a difficult time putting it down.  It was mystery and women's fiction rolled into one marvelous read.

The only puzzle not solved for me was the significance of the book's title, but the author cleared that up for me.  See if you are clever enough to make the connection.  :)

If you enjoy intrigue and family dynamics, don't miss reading THE OTHER WIDOW.  Loved it.  5/5

This book was given to me free of charge and without compensation in return for an honest review.

Source: http://silversolara.blogspot.com