SilversReviews

Silver's Reviews

The Passenger

The Passenger - Lisa Lutz

Had Tanya​ ​killed her husband or did she just happen upon him and panic about what to do?

After she found her husband dead at the bottom of the stairs, Tanya took off and met a bad-news bartender named Blue. After ​she met Blue, Tanya ​could be found running from city to city​, scanning the obituaries, visiting funeral homes, and stealing wallets and credit cards to get herself a new identity.

THE PASSENGER will keep you turning the pages as fast as Tanya moved from place to place and changed her identity...and that is quickly.​  You will be guessing ​her story ​until the last page.​

I truly enjoyed THE PASSENGER.  Tanya wasn't really likable just because and Blue was a bit scary.  Both were very resourceful and crafty.

THE PASSENGER was clever and a book that will make you wonder what Tanya's real story is and how she does escape every situation.​  Her escapades will have you on the edge of your seat.

Every time you turned the page a new twist and surprise was there to greet you.​  As every review has said: "It was a "wild" ride" and a ride that I really enjoyed.

This is my first book by Ms. Lutz, but she definitely packs a book with intrigue, a terrific storyline, and interesting characters.

​Mystery lovers and lovers of psychological thrillers won't want to miss reading THE PASSENGER.

The book had me glued to the pages and had me wanting to know what Tanya would do next.  5/5

This book was given to me free of charge and without compensation in return for an honest review.

Source: http://silversolara.blogspot.com