SilversReviews

Silver's Reviews

Tiny Little Thing

Tiny Little Thing - Beatriz Williams

Secrets.  We all have them, don’t we?  But some secrets are a bit larger than others.

Tiny had a secret from her past that she definitely didn't want to be revealed especially since her husband was running for the Senate. But what ​is she going to be do with the photographs that keep appearing in her mailbox along with the blackmail notes.

Then when the ​person she thinks sent the photographs appears at a family gathering, things start to get sticky.

TINY LITTLE THING is a book that has characters that are high brow and not trustworthy.  Tiny married Frank because her mother wanted her to marry him not because she loved Frank.  Frank married Tiny just because of her family status.  Caspian, the cousin, was at the center of it all, and the secrets Tiny held revolved around Caspian.  Frank's secrets were secrets every wife dreads are true.

TINY LITTLE THING takes the reader back and forth through the years with background information that connects all the dots and keeps the reader interested simply because you want to see how these folks live in high society and when and if the secrets will be revealed.

TINY LITTLE THING has the Schu​yl​er sisters as two of the main characters, but it is not necessary to have read Ms. Williams' previous books to be able to follow the storyline.​ Tiny's sister, Pepper, brings a bit of disruption to the family and especially to Tiny, but she was always like that.​

TINY LITTLE THING is for those readers who love family secrets and family dynamics.  ​I enjoyed TINY LITTLE THING simply because Ms. Williams knows how to tell an intriguing story with drama as well as facts.  Her writing just pulls you  in.

​TINY LITTLE THING is a great summer read with an ending that is oh so good.

Don't forget to pack TINY LITTLE THING in your beach bag.  4/5

​This book was given to me free of charge and without compensation by the publisher in return for an honest review.​

Source: http://silversolara.blogspot.com