SilversReviews

Silver's Reviews

One Mile Under

Unti Gross #9 - Andrew Gross

Being a white water guide ​was Dani’s dream job, but finding a dead body of a friend as she was completing a run put a whole different light on her dream job.

Was her friend's ​death an accident or was it murder? Too many things happened after she found the body to convince her that it was simply an accident.

The tension and the action escalated once Dani and her Uncle Ty decided to investigate.  They became involved in an unscrupulousness scheme by environmentalists.  ​Murder, corruption, and folks being paid off made ONE MILE UNDER an​ action-packed thriller.

Dani and Uncle Ty were likable ​characters ​along with the folks that were being victimized by ​the ​environmental corruption.  ​Most of the other characters were deadly,​ frightening, dishonest, and cunning.

ONE MILE UNDER took a few pages to get interesting, but once it got going you won't want to put the book down. The ​detailed action was intense, and will have you feeling the fear and sharing the fear of the characters.  The book had me on the edge of my seat.

Any reader who enjoys fast-paced, gripping, page-turning thrillers will definitely enjoy ONE MILE UNDER.  4/5

This book was given to me free of charge and without compensation by the publisher in return for an honest review.​

Source: http://silversolara.blogspot.com